Wednesday 6 June 2012

Introduction

I am Colin James a Grade six (6) teacher at the Gomea Methodist School. I am charged with the responsibility of teaching Science, Social- Studies and Health and Family Life education. I am an avid reader who enjoys learning new and innovative ways of doing things. I am particularly excited about this course because many students in our country today are faced with learning difficulties. Research has proven however that the integration of technology assists immensely in the reduction of this growing epidemic because it caters to the varying learning styles of students. It is my hope therefore that from this experience I will be better able to assist students and also my fellow colleagues at my school whenever necessary.
The words of William Arthur Ward echoes loudly; “Study while others are sleeping; work while others are loafing; prepare while others are playing; and dream while others are wishing”. Together we can do well.

1 comment:

  1. Colin I sense that are going to be an inspirational group member. You teach an interesting array of subjects and I hope that will be able to bring that perspective to the discussions and wiki pages. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete